Wednesday, July 25, 2007

My Most Valuable Thing


well,my most valuable thing in life when i was in'DRANHS' (high school),it was my 7th concert in life,that problaly 3 bands of as were just only feat. in a popular band name 'HIFI' and 'Stonehenge', then that day was the unexpected day in life!.when i 1st go up in stage, thats the 1st tym i saw the crowd of students, it's like a mosh!,and i said to myself and bandmates,(wow! this is a crowd) then i doesnt expect that the students would love are songs we play!.then thats it the students taking videos and pictures of as,then after we play 3 songs we didnt expect theres alot of students in backstage waiting for us to sign there autographs!.i said to myself (damn i love to be a musicians).

After all the event i really amaze in happy to myslef to our success playing the music to studets and having a great great event in life,for striving my band although were not that popular but only one thing i can say to all musicians 'just hold on to your dreams and soon sisikat din tayo' :0.

No comments: